Part-Time | 20 Hours per week
Direct Report | Kid Ministry Director
Mission of The Mount // For one more we Gather, Invite, Give, and Volunteer.
Profile of The Mount // The Mount Church was founded in 1907 in Stafford Virginia when there weren’t any paved roads! Started by just a few families, the Mount has grown to over 3000 in attendance across 3 physical locations and a campus online. The Mount Church is a growing multi-ethnic church that has been called to make a difference for one more.
- Provide strategic support to leadership.
- Edit and provide curriculums for all elementary environments.
- Coordinate, recruit, and train all elementary bin teams.
- Purchase and maintain all curriculum supplies for elementary environments.
- Provide leadership, recruitment, and training for elementary small groups.
- Provide leadership for Access Ministry to include global Buddy Team.
- Provide support for all Kid Ministry salvation and baptism follow up procedures.
- Support El Monte Kids.
- Assist with Sundays, 7AM – 1PM
- Assist with all Kid Min events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Have experience in working/serving with kids and students and their families
- Collaboration skills
- Communication proficiency
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Experience Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Must be able to successfully pass background check
- Have a growing walk with Christ and a passion to share Christ with children and their families.
- Commit to and uphold our staff core values.
- Effectively carry out and cast the vision set forth by the Senior Pastor.
- Adhere to and encompass the qualities and characteristics required of The Mount Church staff members, as defined by the Policies and Procedures Handbook.
- Nurture and care for all Volunteers.