Full-Time | 40 hours
Direct Report | Campus Pastor
Mission of The Mount // For one more we Gather, Invite, Give, and Volunteer.
Profile of The Mount // The Mount Church was founded in 1907 in Stafford Virginia when there weren’t any paved roads! Started by just a few families, the Mount has grown to over 3000 in attendance across 3 physical locations and a campus online. The Mount Church is a growing multi-ethnic church that has been called to make a difference for one more.
Lead the overall strategy and ministry for Middle School and High School students and families at the Fredericksburg Campus in alignment with Central Student Ministry vision.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience serving students and their families
- Ability to function in a team setting
- Ability to have difficult conversations with students and parents
- Ability to teach scripture
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently
- Develop, promote, and execute the vision and strategy to minister to all middle school and high school students, volunteers, and parents at the Fredericksburg Campus.
- Lead in the development and execution of on-going student ministries at the FXBG Campus
- Lead in the outreach to students in our local community.
- Recruit, develop, onboard and lead adult volunteers and teams.
- Recruit, develop, onboard and lead student leadership and serving teams.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures in the Student Handbook.
- Follow up with all first-time guests.
- Facilitate Student Baptism Procedures
- Maintain database for students at FXBG Campus
- Procure approval for expenditures over $250
- Perceive and fill immediate needs without direction
- Be prepared to teach at student events, small groups, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the Campus Pastor
- Develop and maintain personal relationships with students, leaders, and parents through pastoral care, leadership, and spiritual advising.
- Develop and maintain connection and equipping opportunities for student ministry parents.
- Prepare and facilitate the annual Fredericksburg Student Ministry Budget.
- This position is eligible for a full-time salary and all full-time benefits
- Works 40 hours per week
- Days off are Friday and Saturday each week