Full-Time | 40 hours
Direct Report | Executive Director of Engagement
Mission of The Mount // For one more we Gather, Invite, Give, and Volunteer.
Profile of The Mount // The Mount Church was founded in 1907 in Stafford Virginia when there weren’t any paved roads! Started by just a few families, the Mount has grown to over 3000 in attendance across 3 physical locations and a campus online. The Mount Church is a growing multi-ethnic church that has been called to make a difference for one more.
- Provide administrative support to the Engagement Ministry teams to include but not limited to: Missions and Outreach, Next Steps, Guest Services, First Impressions and the global volunteer strategy.
- Effectively carry out and cast the vision set by the Lead Pastor.
- Have a growing walk with Jesus and a passion to share Him with others
- Commit to and uphold our staff core values.
- Adhere to and encompass the qualities and characteristics required of The Mount staff members, as defined by the Policies and Procedures Handbook.
- Nurture and care for all Volunteers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to utilize Ministry Platform for database management and communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Administrative experience
- Collaboration skills
- Time management
- Problem Solving
- Must be able to successfully pass background check
- Attend weekly Engagement Ministry Team meeting to discuss projects and updates
- Attend any required meetings relating to the Engagement Ministry to provide administrative support as needed
- Provide support and assist as needed on Sundays 7AM – 1PM
- Offer leadership and recruitment for The Engagement Volunteer Team
- Send global emails for The Engagement Ministry
- Provide support and assist with all Engagement events as needed.
- Provide follow-up on any basic Next Step questions
- Provide administrative support for the Next Steps journey
- Ensure adequate supply of materials are available and order when necessary
- Process attendees in Ministry Platform
- Send out staff email with a summary of course attendees
- Provide administrative support as needed as participants take their next step: baptism, giving, joining a group, volunteering, and missions
- Support First Time Guest Process ensuring that all correspondences are sent out in a timely fashion
- Enter first time guests into the data base
- Send Executive Pastor’s email to first time guests
- Mail cards to the first-time guests inviting them to the Next Steps journey
- Send Executive Director of Engagement a list of weekly first-time guests for a personal welcome
- Manage the database for Engagement Teams: Next Steps, First Impressions, Guest Services, Missions and Outreach
- Provide administrative assistance as needed for global missions and local outreach projects
- Make nametags for new Engagement team volunteers
- Other duties as assigned