Full-Time | 40 hours
Direct Report | Executive Director of Operations
Mission of The Mount // For one more we Gather, Invite, Give, and Volunteer.
Profile of The Mount // The Mount Church was founded in 1907 in Stafford Virginia when there weren’t any paved roads! Started by just a few families, the Mount has grown to over 3000 in attendance across 3 physical locations and a campus online. The Mount Church is a growing multi-ethnic church that has been called to make a difference for one more.
- Have a growing walk with Christ and a passion to share Christ with children and their families.
- Commit to and uphold our staff core values.
- Effectively carry out and cast the vision set forth by the Senior Pastor.
- Adhere to and encompass the qualities and characteristics required of The Mount staff members, as defined by the Policies and Procedures Handbook.
- Nurture and care for all Weekday Preschool staff.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledgeable in Early Childhood Education
- Strong leadership abilities
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Must be proficient in advance planning.
- Must be able to successfully pass background check
- Experience Microsoft Office Suite
- Supervise the overall operation of the Weekday Preschool program
- Staff the classes of the Weekday Preschool. Hire new teaching staff as necessary.
- Conduct staff meetings for teachers.
- Purchase supplies and resources.
- Plan registration for each new school year. In-house registration and community registration. Conduct tours for potential families.
- Address teacher concerns.
- Address parent concerns.
- Conduct training sessions for teachers.
- Plan for and coordinate special events for the Weekday Preschool.
- Coordinate and attend First-Aid and CPR Training. Every two years.
- Recruit substitutes for the Weekday Preschool. Coordinate subs when necessary.
- Oversee the Weekday Preschool website and social media pages.
- Assign duties to the Weekday Administrative assistant.
- Assist with development and implementation of Summer Fun Days program. Coordinate registration.
- Complete the necessary paperwork for yearly Religious Exempt certification with the Department of Education.
- Arrange for and walk through the annual Health Department Inspection.
- Connect with Facilities about the annual Fire Inspection.
- Attend periodic training events.
- Additional duties as required.