At The Mount, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at The Mount. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a Sunday service, you can expect:
• Each service to last an hour & a half. • Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible. • High-energy worship music. • Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
• A place to belong.Connect Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
• A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve on one of our ministry teams at The Mount today.
Your family will enjoy:
• A place just for kids. Each Wednesday and Sunday NeonKids (newborns through 6th graders) learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
• A night just for teens. The Mount Youth meets on Wednesday nights for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced fun and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.
Your whole family is invited:
Moms, dads, and children of every age can find something to love about The Mount!